- Site Study: Analysis of the water and land on site to determine the plant specifications.
- Research of vegetation in harmony with the site
- Study and research of garden decorative elements (kiosk, pergola, bench etc.)
- Ambiance lighting study (positioning, style)
- Study of drainage to prevent flooding
Working method :
- Project intention: site analysis, plant research, external and internal architecture confrontation, ideas of design drafts.
- Preliminary design: shaping these ideas, reality check, quotes, sketches, cross-sections, etc.
- Palm trees and planting plan, shrubs , low and climbing plants, structures and decoration, lighting, watering
- Other enterprises consulting folder : creation of a folder for invitation to tender
- Cost optimisation : after receipt of invitations to tender and client consulting regarding the company selection.
Consulting/ site supervision :
We offer monitoring throughout the duration of the project, from the draft plan to the reception of the final job. It includes site analysis, control of landscaping project (if realized by a 'third party' consulting firm), and adaptation to the client's specifcations.
Working method :
- Technical advice (vegetation, suitable concept, construction etc.)
- Consulting companies records and managing invitations to tender.
- Verification of special technical terms and specifications provided by HED specific requirements for an adaptation to the local market
- Investigation and pre-selection of companies able to respond to the invitations to tender
- Launch documents and jobs according to invitations to tender results.
- Return of documents : analysis, feasibility study based on the average of the company, conclusion and related analytical comparison chart
- Cost optimization : including analysis of recorded average prices per unit (vegetation, coating, irrigation, landscaping, decorative elements)
- Analysis, preparation of a report presenting different cost options without affecting the overall design of the project. We work to reduce the prices offered by the company
- Construction management role (monitoring the progress) to oversee the company in charge of the work of green spaces. Development of technical report (earthworks, planting, irrigation, lighting, decoration) and balance out with the paperwork for the progress of the construction. Financial control of the company's accounts.